Zoe Saldana Explains Tattoo of Husband's Face
Zoe Saldana Explains Tattoo of Husband's Face
Friday, during an interview about her new movie, The Live By Night, Zoe Saldana sat down with ET's Carl Steel and talked about the tattoo of her husband’s face, Marco Perego, which adorns her left rib cage. "He has a tattoo of my face on his arm. So it was only fair that I return the gesture, and I always wanted to,” the 38-year-old actress ...
This Video Published Since or about 3 years ago ago, Hosted by youtube.com and Published by Channel: Wochit Entertainment
Zoe Saldana Explains Tattoo of Husband's Face's Video From Wochit Entertainment have lenght about 00:57 and was viewed more than 16692 and is still growing
Related Video with Zoe Saldana Explains Tattoo of Husband's Face
Cómo Zoe Saldana Se Convierte En Gamora
Cómo Zoe Saldana Se Convierte En Gamora
Si eres nuevo, ¡Suscríbete! → http://bit.ly/suscribirse-a-Looper El convincente cambio de Zoe Saldana como Gamora, la asesina alienígena de piel verde, la hizo uno de los personajes favoritos en Guardianes de la Galaxia. Y en Avengers: Infinity War, esta hija adoptiva de Thanos juega un papel extremadamente clave. Se requiere muchísimo ...
This Video Published Since 2 years ago ago, Hosted by youtube.com and Published by Channel: Wochit Entertainment
Cómo Zoe Saldana Se Convierte En Gamora's Video From Looper Español have lenght about 4:46 and was viewed more than 2476705 and is still growing
Zoe Saldana Explains Tattoo of Husband's Face
Zoe Saldana Explains Tattoo of Husband's Face
Friday, during an interview about her new movie, The Live By Night, Zoe Saldana sat down with ET's Carl Steel and talked about the tattoo of her husband’s face, Marco Perego, which adorns her left rib cage. "He has a tattoo of my face on his arm. So it was only fair that I return the gesture, and I always wanted to,” the 38-year-old actress ...
This Video Published Since 3 years ago ago, Hosted by youtube.com and Published by Channel: Wochit Entertainment
Zoe Saldana Explains Tattoo of Husband's Face's Video From Wochit Entertainment have lenght about 00:57 and was viewed more than 16692 and is still growing
Zoe Saldana: "I'm Not Impaired, I'm Just Pregnant!"
Zoe Saldana: "I'm Not Impaired, I'm Just Pregnant!"
Zoe Saldana leads an all-star cast in the new animated film, "The Book of Life." And although she's super pregnant, the A-lister hasn't stopped working for a second!
This Video Published Since 5 years ago ago, Hosted by dailymotion.com and Published by Channel: HipHollywood.com
Zoe Saldana: "I'm Not Impaired, I'm Just Pregnant!"'s Video From HipHollywood.com have lenght about 1:50 and was viewed more than 27 and is still growing
GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY 2 International Trailer #3 (2017)
GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY 2 International Trailer #3 (2017)
Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 International Trailer #3 2017 | Watch the official trailer for "Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2", an action movie starring Chris Pratt, Zoe Saldana & Dave Bautista, arriving May 5, 2017 ! Subscribe NOW http://goo.gl/KKBrix Check Out http://www.entertainmentaccess.tv/ The Guardians must fight to keep their newfound ...
This Video Published Since 3 years ago ago, Hosted by youtube.com and Published by Channel: Entertainment Access
GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY 2 International Trailer #3 (2017)'s Video From Entertainment Access have lenght about 3:46 and was viewed more than 95341 and is still growing
No comments