Zoe Saldaña Casandra 2005

Zoe Saldaña Casandra 2005

Intro de Zoe Saldaña en el Casandra 2005, Bailes de tap, bailarines... Idea y coreografia de Waddys Jaquez, vestuario de Samuel Priego.

This Video Published Since or about 14 years ago ago, Hosted by youtube.com and Published by Channel: mikesky

Zoe Saldaña Casandra 2005's Video From mikesky have lenght about 1:05 and was viewed more than 50722 and is still growing


Related Video with Zoe Saldaña Casandra 2005

Zoe Saldana's secret "I do": Actress married Italian artist Marco Perego

Zoe Saldana's secret "I do": Actress married Italian artist Marco Perego
"Star Trek" actress Zoe Saldana secretly married her Italian artist boyfriend Marco Perego in June at a small ceremony of close friends and relatives, Sarah Hashim-Waris reports.
This Video Published Since 6 years ago ago, Hosted by youtube.com and Published by Channel: DarkOmancer

Zoe Saldana's secret "I do": Actress married Italian artist Marco Perego's Video From Los Angeles Times have lenght about 1:16 and was viewed more than 2584 and is still growing


AVATAR's Zoe Saldana aka (Ney'Tiri) Tribute vol.1

AVATAR's Zoe Saldana aka (Ney'Tiri) Tribute vol.1
Since I saw the movie "AVATAR" and was blown away by this young and Beautiful actresses performance, I have not been able to get her out of my head, so to keep some sanity I had to create a Tribute video because I know I'm not the only one that has been deeply affected by her emotional delivery in her character portrayl of Ney'Teri...so to all ...

This Video Published Since 10 years ago ago, Hosted by youtube.com and Published by Channel: DarkOmancer

AVATAR's Zoe Saldana aka (Ney'Tiri) Tribute vol.1's Video From DarkOmancer have lenght about 4:19 and was viewed more than 1072 and is still growing


GAMORA Transformation | Guardians of the Galaxy

GAMORA Transformation | Guardians of the Galaxy
In this video I collaborated with Marvel’s Guardians of the Galaxy to show you how to transform into Gamora. This was so much fun! Being mean, green and fierce! Watch the office movie trailer HERE: http://bit.ly/1p5BuZ4 Make sure to subscribe to my channel HERE: http://goo.gl/AlZhsT, rate this video thumbs up and share it with your friends ...

This Video Published Since 5 years ago ago, Hosted by youtube.com and Published by Channel: Shameless Maya

GAMORA Transformation | Guardians of the Galaxy's Video From Shameless Maya have lenght about 7:42 and was viewed more than 178748 and is still growing


"Star Trek": Zoë Saldana

"Star Trek": Zoë Saldana
Entrevista a la actriz Zoë Saldana por la película "Star Trek", donde interpreta a Uhura.

This Video Published Since 11 years ago ago, Hosted by youtube.com and Published by Channel: LaButacaNet

"Star Trek": Zoë Saldana's Video From LaButacaNet have lenght about 4:23 and was viewed more than 7639 and is still growing

No comments

Powered by Blogger.